Wednesday, December 1, 2010

southside smoke shop h-town texas-80's babies.wmv

go to www.youtube.com/babysavaggge to check out the real video with many stars(BABY SAVAGE A DECADE OF DOPE DECEPTION AND DESTRUCTION) It tells the true story of me (BABY SAVAGE) Originally from Baton Rouge Louisiana I moved to Mansfield La. at the age of 14 and began selling drugs in a area known as the hood. Where i was intiated in a local gang following that close friend taught me about crack cocaine and i jumped off the porch and made over 2000 dollars in less than a week. Years later down the line i became one of the biggest drug dealers around making over 150000 dollars a year until long time friend now turned confidential informant started working for the task force and helped them bring me down in a 18 month investigation and prosecution that ultimately lead to my downfall and incarceration in prison. While in prison i was shipped to several different facilities, because of my aggressive nature, and accusations that i was running drugs from inside of prison. After being in solitude for 7 months for bad behavior i was shipped to a maximum security prison. It was here where i educated myself further in business,speech,accounting,finances,and the bible, and renewed my mind in order to do the same to my life upon re-entering society to become a asset to myself and the world. Applying the same Barbaric Savagery hustle as i did in the streets to the film and music industry has lead me to approaching sells of 26000 dvds of Baby Savage A Decade of Dope Deception and ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZNzUg1Kqg&hl=en

Asp Cheap Hosting aircraft financing auto loans

No comments:

Post a Comment